Web toolsUp one level
Tools available through a web interface
- Obtain the list of genes in a genetic region of interest, e.g. a QTL, defined by flanking markers.
- An aggregator for data on arabidopsis genes: search by AGI locus code and retrieve literature, images, functional classification and clones from many distributed databases using BioMoby web services.
- Automatic function prediction in a web services environment, an integrated user interface to sequence similarity searches, Interpro domain predictions and GO term assignments using the SIFTER phylogenomic tool. Includes a curation interface for manual annotation.
- BioMoby dashboard
- Explore the biomoby central registries: List services, data types and namespaces, register services etc., and call web services through a simple client. The dashboard is part of the BioMoby distribution available from http://biomoby.org and is made available here as Java web start. Dashboard requires full privileges as it writes a cache of Moby central data to your hard drive. We have signed it ourselves; if you are worried by this, download the BioMoby distribution and build Dashboard yourself.
- ITAG aims at providing the best possible genome annotation. Still, errors can occur. The BOGAS interface offers preprocessed data and access to tools that allow experts to correct the predictions. These include JalView and GenomeView. Contact beg-bogas[at]psb.ugent.be for a login.