General databasesUp one level
General tomato and solanaceae databases
- Kazusa genetic map and markers
- The new tomato genetic map of Kazusa has been made public, see http://www.kazusa.or.jp/tomato/.
- The SOL Genomics Network is a Clade Oriented Database (COD) containing genomic, genetic and taxonomic information for species in the Euasterid clade, including the families Solanaceae (e.g. tomato, potato, eggplant, pepper, petunia) and Rubiaceae (coffee). Genomic information is presented in a comparative format and tied to the fully-sequenced Arabidopsis genome.
- A mirror of the solgenomics network database is now mirrored at Wageningen UR Plant Breeding.
- URGV TILLING Platform with two collections of mutants for Pea and Tomato