Skip to content. |
Skip to navigation
• Wrapping up, editorial
• Experiences of five young scientists
• Intelligent breeding for consumer and processor traits; How Seed Valley meets Food Valley
• Useful tools for future breeding: Plant breeder’s opinions about the EU-SOL programme
• Intellectual Property in plant breeding: The battle about patents
• Teaching Mendelian genetics: Over 9,800 EU-SOL seed packs ordered by schools
• Tutorials for Bioinformatics
The full EU-SOL Newsletter (PDF, 2.9 MB) can be downloaded here
The EU-SOL project is supported by the European Commission through the 6th framework programme.
Contract number: FOOD-CT-2006-016214.